If you’re a Bike enthusiast then the BioLogic iPhone Bike Mount might be perfect for you for those long bike journeys. We all know that when you’re riding that it not very practical to have your iPhone in your pocket especially with all the great gadgets on it these days.
The BioLogic iPhone Bike Mount allows you to attach your smartphone to your bike and use it as a map, satnav or GPS. This might be invaluable if you’re someone who enjoys riding to new places and exploring the countryside. It’s much more practical than having it in your pocket and trying to get it out when you’re riding with one hand this certainly isn’t very safe.
Included in the BioLogic iPhone Bike Mount is a waterproof case which holds your iPhone therefore it won’t get wet during rainy weather. The silicone interior of the case also avoids you’re mobile phone from being scratched during riding. The BioLogic also rotates allowing you to view the satnav or maps horizontally making it easier to view where you’re going. The touch sensitive screen guard also makes it easy for you to navigate through the menu whilst your iPhone is being held in place.
The BioLogic iPhone Bike Mount would make a great gadget for any biking enthusiasts who own iPhones. You can buy the BioLogic iPhone Bike Mount now for £39.99 and start pedalling your way to new places.
• Weatherproof case
• Touch-sensitive membrane screen to protect iPhone whilst providing full usage
• 360 degree pivot: portrait or landscape mode, perfect for GPS map function
• Rotates in 15 degree segments
• Shock resistant: protective silicon lining inside the hard outer shell keeps your iPhone safe
• Membrane protected camera view allowing you to take pictures or video during your ride
• Compatible with iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs