This is an amazingly easy way of jazzing up your sink. The glow flow tap has small LED’s in which make you’re running water glow depending on if your using the hot or cold tap. If you use the hot tap it glows red and if you use the cold it glows blue.
Very simple concept but its such a great way to set your sink taps apart and just think of the surprise on your friends faces when they see bright red and blue water flowing into there glasses.
Safety wise it also acts as a great indicator to show if the water is hot or cold. This would be especially handy for young children and would help eliminate any chances of them scalding themselves with very hot water
This can be picked up from Firebox.com for a very reasonable price of £14.95. A very cheap and simple way to add brightness to your home.
• Handy safety feature that shows when the water becomes hot!
• A colourful addition to your bathroom
• 1x LED Glow Flow Tap
• 1x Wire Screen
• 6x AG13 batteries (3 spare)
• 2x Universal Adapters
• Glow Flow Tap – approximately 5.7cm(H) x 3.2cm(D)
• Female thread (at top of Faucet light body) – approximately 55/64″ – 27 pitch
• Adapter 1 thread – approximately 55/64″ – 27 pitch to 13/16″ – 27 pitch (male to male)
• Adapter 2 thread – approximately 55/64″ – 27 pitch to 15/16″ – 24 pitch (male to male)