Well the Money Counting Machine might not be the flashiest or stylish gift that you could get someone for Christmas but it’s actually very useful. This gift would be perfect for someone who has problem keeping money together and then counting it all out. The LCD screen will give you exactly how much money is in the jar at that current time. If you withdraw some you can deduct the amount from the jar easily.
I have a lot of change hanging around and this would help me count it and get it into the bank. I’m sure there will be loads of people out there who have change lying around and once added up will be quite a lot of money. The Money Counting Machine will help you do this easily and efficiently.
If you’re looking for stocking filler then the Money Counting Machine would be great as it doesn’t cost a lot of money would be perfect for people who aren’t very organized. You can buy the Money Counting Machine now for just £14.99.
* A money jar that digitally tallies your savings.
* The coin slot has a sensor embedded to detect what denomination of £ sterling coins you put in.
* The lid digitally displays the jar’s total.
* Once you open the lid and withdraw the coins you can reset the jar.
* Suitable for sterling only.
* Requires 2 x AAA Batteries (included).
* Suitable for ages 8 years+.
* Size: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9.5cm.