Have you ever wondered what your dogs get up to when there out and about or while you’re at work? Well now they have invented the Pet Eye View Camera which will take random pictures throughout the day allowing you a glimpse into your pet’s life.
The Pet Eye View Camera is small and light weight and won’t cause any distress to your pet. It will take timed pictures at intervals of 5, 10 or 15 minutes apart. The Pet Eye View Camera can store up to 40 snaps for you’re to browse over after your long day at work. It’s a guaranteed way to make you smile after those long days at work when you need cheering up.
The Pet Eye View Camera can be linked up to your PC or Mac through a USB cable and allows you to save your picture each day. The great thing with this is you will never get bored as the pictures will be different every day. You can buy the Pet Eye View Camera now for £39.95.
• Dog and collar not included
• Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts
• Auto-interval settings to take photos every 1, 5 or 15 minutes
• Internal memory stores up to 40 photos
• 640 x 480 resolution for 4″ x 6″ prints
• PC and Mac compatible
• Includes rechargeable Lithium-ion 100 mAh battery.
• 1x Pet’s Eye View Camera
• 1x USB cable
• Measures approximately: 5.5cm (W) x 5.3cm (H) x 3.3cm (D)
WARNING: The Pet’s Eye View Camera is not waterproof, avoid immersing any part of the camera or USB cable into liquid.