Everyone will understand the small complexity of a sim card and how easy it is to lose everything which you have stored on them. Let’s be honest who hasn’t lost or damaged a mobile phone when you have been out.
Well now you need not fear that you will lose your stored data and phone numbers and this means less groups on facebook will appear asking for everyone numbers again. This simple but effective gadget allows you to easily store and re-store your numbers back to your new phone from your PC.
I suggest you go and buy one of these and be safe in knowing you will never lose your contacts. You can buy these for around £12-£13 hope this comes in as useful for you as it did me.
* USB SIM card reader and phonebook.
* Copy your SIM card to your computer for easy editing, transferring of information and safekeeping.
* PC address book included.
* Back up several SIM cards to one location.
* Load information from your PC to your SIM card.
* Information back-up includes passwords, address book and SMS messages.
* USB 1.1 interface of fast reading/uploading.
* No batteries needed reader draws power from the USB connection.
* System Requirements (PC only): Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP.