I want to show you this great toy because it literally a massive ball of fun. The Waboba water ball is just the ticket if you’re planning a holiday by the sea or swimming pool with family and friends. You may be asking what is so great about a ball? Well this is no ordinary ball it doesn’t just hit the water and sink to the bottom this ball skips and bounces on the water.
The Waboba Ball is special made of polyurethane and has a lycra coating which enables the ball to bounce and skip across the waters surface. This is a great game to play in a group of people and yes I was thinking the same how do you get that much fun from a ball, but this is so unique that you will be having hours of fun.
This is certainly a new craze which everyone is trying on their holidays so don’t miss out go and order your Waboba water ball now from Firebox.com for a great price of £4.95.
• Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years
• The Waboba Ball is made from Polyurathane and has a Lycra coating
• If you want your Waboba Ball to stay happy avoid bouncing it off walls and floors
• The Waboba Ball has an approximate diameter of 5.5cm
The easiest way to start having fun with your new Waboba Ball:
• Bring one or two friends with you into knee/waist deep water
• Stand 10 – 15 meters apart
• Throw the ball to one another as when “skipping stones” or with a higher angle so that the ball bounces one or two times before being caught
The official rules of the Beach Game:
• The idea of the game is to pass between teammembers, three in each team, without loosing the ball to the other team.
• When all team members have caught the ball at least once, without interruption and with at least one bounce on water in each pass, the team gets one point (one round).
• The opposing team shall try to interrupt passes and start passing within their team.
• First team to three rounds wins the match. You have to pass the ball within 5 seconds after receiving it.
• It is allowed to tackle opponents, but not the player that has the ball. You are not allowed to hold an opponent.