The Walkie Talkie Watches would make a great gift this Christmas for anyone as they are a great way of communicating from distance. Not only do they work for communicating with a friend they also double as a watch.
I think to put these to best use would be maybe on holiday in a different country so if people get parted you always have communication. Possibly a great way to safe guard in case your child happens to get lost or urgently needs. Another use would be a hiking or skiing holiday where you will inevitably be doing activities which you might get separated.
The voice activated Walkie Talkie Watches also have a 5km distance which is quite remarkable compared to Walkie Talkies of the past. If privacy is required you also get earpieces which mean no one else can hear what you’re saying. Overall I think this would make a fantastic gadget gift for Christmas day even the children will have endless fun around the house with these on. You can buy a set of 2 Walkie Talkie Watches now for just £49.99.
• Two Walkie Talkie Watches.
• Aerial folds into watch face.
• Massive 5km communication range.
• 22 channels available to ensure a clear connection.
• Channel scanning functions.
• Incoming call alert.
• Back-lit LCD display.
• Earphones included (one per watch) for privacy.
• PTT button on earpieces for ease of use.
• No registration or fees required.
• Requires rechargeable Li-ion Battery (included, with adaptor).
• Suitable for ages 12 years +.
• Strap: 23 x 2 cm (adjustable).
• Face: 7 x 6 x 2.5 cm.
Alternatively why not check out these Walkie Talkie Watches – Coolest Gadgets